Friday, June 3, 2011

Back From Florida!!

OK, last time I checked in....I was about to tell my parents about BABY HERINGTON!  Plus, we had an awesome vacation to Florida!  So...here it goes...

We met up with my parents last Tuesday night. (Tues, May 24, 2011).  They are getting ready to go to Vegas for their Anniversary, so I decided to give them early Anniversary gifts. (Ya know...the shirts that say Grandma and Grandpa).  Anywho...we met at their favorite restaurant, Bahama Breeze.  We chit chatted...briefly.  My heart was racing!!  I finally decided to let them open their gifts, but they had to do it at the very same time!  I handed Brian my camera (so we got the whole thing on video)!!  They opened the gifts and saw GRANDMA & GRANDPA!  My dad said, "Are you trying to tell us something?!"  I said, "I think sooooo!!"  My mom couldn't contain herself.  She started crying and couldn't get it together.  They were SOOOOOO EXCITED!  I LOVE surprising people...probably because I wished more people were able to surprise me or actually put forth the effort to do so.  Anywho...it was my best surprise yet!  We pretty much talked about it the whole evening.  My parents have been waiting forever for that moment.  Glad it went well!! :)

Now...it's all we talk about!!! :) ...aahhh...Baby Herington is already LOVED!
Above Photo: Mommy (just 5 wks) in our Suite in Orlando, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment