Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello Morning Sickness!

I've heard of the whole morning sickness thing, but I was pretty sure it wouldn't find me.  However, I was wrong.  (Hey...I'll admit it).  So, I don't get the vomiting (well...at least not yet), but I do get nauseous.  Every morning between 7:30am-12:00pm.....I AM SICK!  The thought of eating anything between those hours makes me ill.  AND....when I am able to eat, I crave...FAST FOOD! UGH!  I haven't eaten at a McDonald's, Wendy's, or Arby's in years.  I like eating as healthy as possible, but my body craves Chicken Sandwiches, Cheeseburgers, Fries, and Roast Beef Sandwiches. 

The best part about being able to eat all of this food is....I haven't really gained any weight.  Ok...So, I gained a couple of pounds, but that was only from my vacation.  You aren't given too many healthy options while on a 8 day vacation. 

So, what does one do when they crave crap food??  I EAT IT without hesitation.  I just tell myself that my little peanut must want it desperately! :)   Besides, foods like are healthy make me sick....ewww...the thought of eating low calorie healthy foods makes me want to barf.  So, I might as well eat what I want.  If I gain weight, well then so be it.  I will lose it eventually!

Today, I'm eating pizza for lunch.  Hey... I'm going out to lunch, and I am going to enjoy this pregnancy!! :)  Besides, I still work out every single day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment