Friday, July 1, 2011

About a 10 on the Bitch-O-Meter!

Me and my other pregnant friends sorta laugh about this, but it is sooo awful!!! I've become a MAJOR bitch!  Okay, I've always had the capabilities of being the biggest bitch in town, but I always try to scale that shit back.  The way I see it....there is no reason to ever fight with someone (be it a friend, family member, or complete stranger).  HOWEVER, these pregnancy hormones are making me a little on the crazy side.  I've gone off on security at the airport....I've bitched out a lady at the gym...given attitude to people at the grocery store....AND FOR WHAT?!?!?  UUGGHH....I can't wait until this period of pregnancy is OVER! 

I went from being a very calm and patient person....to being agitated every single second.  I go off on the smallest things.  Brian will say something (attempting to be helpful), and I completely lose it.  I hate being that irrational girl!!!  I'm NOT like that....that isn't me!  So....if you find yourself in the line of fire, just realize that I'm some sort of monster right now.  I will eventually get back to the calm, easy-going gal that has a filter.

I don't think I've offended anyone that I know, but if I have....I'm sorry.  I love you all....and just ignore me and my rants!! LOL  ...just like I ignore yours when you all go a little crazy!!! :)  {I think my mom definitely goes into this category....she gets the brunt of my bitch sessions...LOL }

No comments:

Post a Comment