Friday, July 1, 2011

Pregnant Life: What I Miss....and what I DON'T!

Things I miss...
(1) Botox - Contrary to popular belief...I get this done for my migraines.  Of course, I DO like having my wrinkles erased, but I prefer a migraine free life over a wrinkle free life any day!
(2) Topamax & Imitrex - The best pills in the world for treating migraines....I miss them so.
(3) Crest White Strips - They say you shouldn't use anything like that while you're pregnant.  UUGGHH.....annoying!
(4) Working out 3-4 x's a day - I guess I COULD still do that, but being exhausted doesn't help.  Plus, I don't want to over do it....not wanting a miscarriage here people!  I stick to 1-2 x's a day....I'm hoping to pick up the pace when I hit my second trimester!!
(5) Eating a certain calorie amount a day - Now, I eat when I'm hungry, and I don't count calories.  I mainly do that because I know I would completely freak out at the amount of calories I consume and probably should always consume in a day.  HATE.
(6) Juvederm - I MISS YOU!!!
(7) My extra tiny clothes....from the kids dept.  :( 
(8) My 30A boobs.  I HATE having boobs now..uugghhh.

Things I DO NOT Miss...
(1) Alcohol - I wasn't a big drinker anyway....just a social drinker.  And let's face it....when I drink socially, I consume enough alcohol to be a 500lb man!  Never a good situation.
(2) Running - I am scared to run....and I never really cared for it anyway.  I just did it because it was good for me.  Call me CRAZY!! lol....but I'm seriously scared the baby will be tossed around and die if I run.  HEY...I'm a new mom....give me a break.
(3) Being at everyone's beck and call because I was the person without kids.


I guess I also miss being tan...hmmm....can a pregnant gal get airbrushed???  Anyone know?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment