Sunday, July 31, 2011

Finally ... a TN resident!

OKAY!  Finally moved in to my TN home!  Moving is stressful.... but moving when you're pregnant is a whole other animal.  You are basically up on your feet all day.... moving around.  I have to tell the movers where to put every piece of furniture and every single box.  This is an 8am-6pm job.  Nine movers...needing directions around the house.  I tell them a million times where the work-out room is....I tell them a million times where the guest room is... but somehow they forget after 5 seconds.  So, I go traipsing up and down the stairs all day.  AND... God forbid I have to show them where to put a box in the second attic on the third floor.  Needless to say, my legs and feet are killing me.  SO....this week I've decided it's time for a prenatal massage!  I deserve it! 

Germantown, TN is most certainly a very cute town... and so far... I really like it!  Everyone is sooo nice... including our new neighbors!  Such a change from NC....

No comments:

Post a Comment