Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What The F Is A Kegel??

What in the F is a KEGEL?!?!  Okay, I've heard about them... I've read about them... I've attempted them... BUT.. WHAT THE F IS A KEGEL?!?

(Side note:  A Kegel exercise is to improve muscle tone by strengthening the pubococcygeus muscles of the pelvic floor.  It's a popular exercise for pregnant women to prepare the pelvic floor for physiological stresses of the later stages of pregnancy and vaginal childbirth.)

Okay, what the hell?!  I can't just sit here and move a muscle in my area.  I don't get it.  The whole idea makes me want to barf. 

I've tried it... and I don't feel any muscles moving about.  The only time I think I'm doing it is when I pee, and I purposely stop the flow for a few seconds.  I THINK that is a KEGEL.  And... if so, how in the world do you do that when you aren't peeing??  It is irritating.  Is my area too small??  I mean really!!!  What the F is a damn KEGEL!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment