Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


I wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY & SAFE THANKSGIVING! 

I'm very thankful for my husband, Stanley, family, and friends.  I have been unbelievably blessed in life.  I hope everyone is thankful for every single blessing in their life.  And please remember:  The things we don't recognize as blessings might just turn into a blessing down the road.  I can't tell you how many times I felt down on my luck... unhappy... or like I made a poor decision in life.  There was a time when I didn't feel overly blessed.  You must always remember that trying times get us to where we need to be down the road.  SO....always be thankful... even if you're going through a tough time.  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  Be thankful for trying times and rocky roads.  Be thankful for what you have...not what you don't have.  Be thankful for every single person in your life.  Be thankful for being YOU! 

Now.....go eat some TURKEY  .... Gobble Gobble!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment